There are four pillars of Dharma upon which human society rests. These pillars are: mercy, truthfulness, austerity and cleanliness. KCEC serves as a centre for Vedic and cultural education, and thus, it plays an important role in strengthening the pillars of Dharma of the society.
The KCEC Complex rests on many intricately carved beautiful Pillars. Mainly, these Pillars are of three types and currently there is an opportunity for anyone and everyone to be part of upholding the structure which tries to upload Dharma
3 Types of Pillars
There are three different types of Pillars which hold up the temple complex of KCEC
The Temple complex mainly comprises of the following 6 major sections
Rough Construction Cost per Pillar
- Big Pillars which are 3' x 3'
- Medium Pillars which are 2.5' x 2.5'
- Small Pillars which are 2' x 2'
- Big Pillar - 25 Lakhs INR
- Medium Pillar - 10 Lakhs INR
- Small Pillar - 5 Lakh INR