Dharma Scheme ( Madhava seva is Manava seva )
- Every civilised human being has to perform some dharma because to be dharmic is our constitutional position.
- All of us are inherently dharmic and wish to serve the mankind (Manava seva).
- According to scriptures ,Madhava seva is Manava seva.
- Here is the opportunity to perform the Madhava seva and save the society from suffering due to degradation of Dharmic values.
- Your donation towards building of a temple would help in spreading the knowledge of Sanatana Dharma and restore peace in society.
- Every donor is honoured with a Dharmic title and his/her name displayed on the temple wall for generations to see and appreciate.
Dharma Adhikari Seva
Dharma Sevak Seva
Dharma Rathna Seva
In case you would want to do something for the Lord which does not fall under any of the above-mentioned services, you could do so via online transfer to the following account.
Beneficiary name: ISKCON
Account Number: 6308455038
IFSC Code: IDIB000S107
Branch - Peelamedu, Coimbatore.
Once done, let us know by writing an email to [email protected]
quoting the transaction ID and the seva for which you would want your contribution to be used for.